Game Masters (GM's) are full-time employees of Papaya Play and work directly out of the publishing office.
Players who are interested in assisting in the operation of Nine Dragons are encouraged to apply for the Community Representative (CR) position. CR's provide feedback on the concerns and preferences of the Nine Dragons player community, and can assist in the development of events and Marketplace items. CR's can also assist in testing upcoming game content, running in-game events, translation, and social media moderation.
CR's are expected to commit at least 10 hours per week to the position, and to submit brief weekly reports describing ongoing issues, concerns, and other feedback on the game and its player community. If these conditions are satisfactorily met, then the CR will receive NDC credited to their personal Nine Dragons account. NDC compensation is dependent on performance and time spent in the position.
Although CR applications are only open during a limited period, interested players are allowed to submit an application at any time, which will be considered once a CR position becomes available. To be considered for the CR position, the applicant must:
- Be willing to commit at least 10 hours per week to the position, and to submit weekly reports
- Possess a Papaya Play Nine Dragons account in good standing
- Be able to converse in English
- Agree to a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) regarding game and operational information
If you wish to be considered the a CR position when one becomes available, please submit a letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following information:
- Full name.
- Papaya Play account name (and Discord ID, if applicable).
- Languages spoken.
- Primary time zone and general hours of availability.
- A brief outline of your personal experience with Nine Dragons, including how long you’ve played, and your preferred game activity(s).
- What you are hoping to do and accomplish as a CR.
- Any personal and/or professional experience which might be helpful or relevant.
You will be contacted if we consider you suitable, and when a CR position becomes available.