We may be able to offer assistance, depending on the manner in which the item was lost.
First, you must send a support ticket within 10 business days of losing the item.
Second, the item must have been lost in a manner where restoring it would not provide any kind of unfair advantage. For example, we can usually restore items lost in the following manners:
- Lost due to verifiable bug
- Sold to an NPC vendor
- Destroyed via 'Destroy' function
- Exchanged via 'Resource' function
- Opened box (non-random contents)
We CANNOT restore items lost in the following manners:
- Failed refinement attempt
- Exchanged via 'Create' function
- Traded to another player
- Accidentally used consumable item
- Dropped on ground (unless we can confirm that item was not picked up by someone else)
- Opened box (random contents)
- Exchange for item which has been consumed/used
If you are uncertain, you may still ask for a restoration. However, we reserve the right to refuse to restore any item where we feel that doing so provides an unreasonable advantage to the player.
To request an item be restored, please send a support ticket with the following information:
Item name (exact text if possible):
Time/date at which item was lost, or last confirmed time/date you had it:
Any other relevant details: